Friday, May 21, 2010

random post

Tat day at college..
take some cam whore at the toilet.. ><
quite lame i noe..









Den we when to time square to buy a new bag..
n then cuz of too many choices n some money problem..
justina keep saying stressful shopping..
repeat repeat repeat n repeat..==
im going to be stressful soon..

finally she brought one of it..
n never ask ppl is there any discount..
den i help her ask.. the sales girl says yes..
discount about 15%.. den justina was like so happy..
n so she finally finish stressful shopping..><

Later on.. my mom came to fetch me..
and at the same time she oso want some shopping too..
so we cam whore again in one of the shop while waiting for my mom trying a new pants..><



den we walk walk walk walk...
I really feel my leg is going to broke in many pieces..==
so tired..
den i drove back..
Justina is the 1st fren i fetch since i got my license..><
so is quite nervous..

Ppl said once a ppl getting nervous.. worse thing will be happen..
Ya.. thats right..

something happen during my driving..
but luckily.. not very serious.. XD

n ya.. thats all..
ntg o say edi..><

No comments:

Post a Comment