Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Night At Genting

22 / 5 / 2010 at genting
we went to watch a concert..
"男人魅演唱会"
Moses, Kevin, Bosco & Ron

Cant upload photo.. dunno y..
everytime also the same problem..
It make me so lazy to update my blog==

Okay.. First.. im going to talk about Moses.. =)
Altough Moses is the oldest one..
And he is not a good singer..><
And he is not a good joker..><
But OMG.. im so in love v him.. ^^
He is my idol.. i love everything of him..

N second , third n last.. all oso ma ma dei lar.. not really like them.. haha..
so ntg to say about them..
all oso not a good singer..
Especially Ron.. Dont like him at all..==

But then..
i go there just only to see moses..
Just a little closer than last time..
N so suprising..
I almost can touch his hand..
But since his hand got a cup of coffee..
So i decide not to..
Cuz there is too many ppl.. i sked i just tumpah the coffee..><
I treated him so good.. haha XD

Den we tumpang fren's car go back..
I hate journey of going back from genting..
Everytime i oso almost vomit in the car.. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment