Sunday, September 13, 2009

My baby =]

Never update..
cuz duno wat to write..
plus we are having trial exam..><


This time im going to post my baby photos..
[although she already 5 years old.. kira old edi.. ]
AND i love every post of her..
hahahaXD


She came to my world since my b'day 2004..
also a present for my 6A in UPSR result .. ^^"


WINKY
The First Photo i take for her..
her ear.. haha..

take it after a year

take since 2009

actually so many years edi..
she have no different at all><


S O M E T I M E S..

She have big nose..XD

She have big eyes..

she even have big mouth><" hahahaha..


the action/post she often make..=]



blekk..==

this the photo taken last year when she's sick~
kesian..


This the lastest photo..haha..

a normal one..

den.. using its best friend to make her junp..XD

>< hai yak!><

=="

XD

at last....~_~


she just cant stop biting it.. ==


AND IM Telling You..
i love her so much..
even more than myself...


she's my precious darling.. =]
i'll take care of her forever..
[although there's no such thing forever><]

No comments:

Post a Comment