Tuesday, January 20, 2009

♥ 17/ 1/2009 ♥

2day can be counted as my most busiest day i first had this year..

cuz i had gone to so many places.. =]

woke up in the morning..

waiting for my lamlam to come my house..

n then we went leisure mall to meet yuyu..

bt we didn't at last.. oops ..><

we reach n we keep buying clothes n bags..

we both spend at least 140 each..

its a bit crazy i guess..

but actually is quite fun.. X]

take a little pictures..

me . yu . mi . lam


lam [lam look so white]. mi


me n lamlam* X]


yu . me [OMG .. like 2 kids only .. ==]


er.. lam n me look .. haha.. XD

wanna c something stupid ?!


haahahaha.. look at yu hotdog mouth.. XD

n den we actually want to watch movie..

bt we din not again at last..

cuz my little lamlam scare the ghost eat her..><

ha ha ha ha ha...

den me n lam go 7eleven buy coke..

den we keep burps~~

haha.. syok lehzz ! =)

n den..

we went back home v so many stuff lor...

we're shopping queen..

yeah !! XD
====================================================

rest at home for juz awhile..

my babe call me to go for the dinner..

den talk many fei hua..

finally..

'' aiya.. go lar.. go lar ''

==

saw so many relatives of him..

den so scary..

so keep stick beside him like chewing gum..

haha..><

by the way..

i saw many different kind of way of eating at the dinner..

duno wat to say>< abit suprise for me..

looks abit rude.. but actually..

i damm like it~!

cuz no need to pretend to be a lady anymore~

thats wat i hope for everytime i go for a dinner..

n now finally..

heehee..><

after dinner..

went to his grandma house..

still sticking v him of course...><"

sit there for duno how long..

den his father bring me back home..

huuuuuu~

so crazy tired~

======================================

many things happen n i never expected..

bt is not bad thing..

all of it is good thing..

i really hope the happiness can never last.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment